This DVD is a must have accompaniment to the ellusionist gaff decks. It is packed full with ideas and tricks using their innovative range of gaff cards
* Features close-up pro Justin Miller with Brad Christian
* Teaches sleights, and rare tricks with a gaff deck
* Proves why gaff playing cards are so effective
* Easy to follow DVD... tricks taught step-by-step
* Brad Christian shares ideas for the RED GAFF deck
WHAT IS A GAFFED CARD?
A gaff card is a specially printed card designed to fit in with your NORMAL DECK.
Gaff cards allow you to do tricks where cards are: shot, aged, flipped, zipped, fallen, faded, ripped and stuck, box printed, blank, creepy, blacked out, swirled, thumb printed, smudged, inked wrong, mis-made, tagged, transferred, erased, added to, too high, shifted, shattered, fractioned, blurred, and skeletal.
There's no way to do all that without having specially printed playing cards. Ellusionist's award winning design team has produced a Gaff Deck full of special art work cards for nearly all types of playing cards: Standard Bicycle, Black Tiger, Ghost. So first you have to have one of those decks.
WHY MUST I OWN THIS ARMY DVD?
If you don't, you're missing out.
Ellusionist has created the ultimate vehicle to train you in the art of using gaffed playing cards.
They guide you through every nook and cranny, gully, hill, and valley imaginable. By the time they finish with you, you'll know so much about gaff cards and how to use them, you will be able to go out and astound people in ways you never thought were possible.
A FEW EXAMPLES OF TRICKS IN ARMY:
* STRANGER CARD: The performer places a BLUE backed prediction card in the spectator's hand, face down. Another spectator takes any card out of the RED backed deck, and he signs it. The card is put back into the deck. With no funny moves, the prediction card is then slowly, slowly turned over to reveal the spectator's SIGNED, selected card-- now with a BLUE back. What the...?!
* PIP MATRIX: Cause the pips (suit symbols) to visually move around the selected card-- culminating with all of the pips jumping to one corner of the card.
* CAPTAIN BLUR: Hold complete control of your spectator's senses. Their chosen card appears to literally go out of focus at your will.
... and tons more. Also includes exclusive, members-only access to the Army of 52 Discussion Forum at Ellusionist. What tricks are people coming up with? Need help on routining your gaff tricks? March into the forums for additional tips, discussion, and ideas on use of all the Ellusionist Gaff Decks.
FULL CONTENT LIST OF ARMY OF 52 DVD
STREET PERFORMANCES INCLUDED
Pip Matrix Colt 45 Pip Switch
Split-7 Ink Flow
Captain Blur Mini Deck
Stranger Card Audience Management 101
DG Spade Orama
THE TRICKS YOU LEARN IN ARMY OF 52 [18 TRICKS!]
Stranger Card Colt 45 Pip Switch
Mirror Image Diamond Pip Move
Pip Matrix Coffin Card
Diamond Card Spin Jeweler's Dozen
4 Aces Flapping Color Suck
DG Spade Orama Queen Transmit
Cpt. Blur Ink Flow
Negative Erdnase Shattered Aces
Ambitious Black Split -7
SLEIGHTS AND MOVES ADDITIONAL CONCEPTS
Pinky Pull Down Tiger Gaff/Other Gaff Run Down
K.M. Move Brad Christian Concepts Section [20 minutes]
T.G. Murphy's Deck Flip
Tilt - Sleight
J. Carpenter's Impulse Change
Paul Harris Revolve Change
J.K. Hartman's Pop Out Move
Requires an ellusionist Gaff deck & matching normal deck, both available seperately.
Not logged in
Help & FAQ
Break A Way Wand
© Copyright 2003-2017 Magic Nevin. All rights reserved worldwide.